AEM 22 CHANNEL CAN SENSOR MODULE
Multiple digital, analog, and frequency inputs
AEM's 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module (PN 30-2212) converts analog, digital and frequency inputs into an AEMnet CAN bus signal that can be transmitted to the CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Digital Dashes. This expansion module provides a way for users with carbureted vehicles to add a CD Dash, and lets users with existing CAN-based devices add more channels to the display for viewing and/or data logging (data logging requires CD-5L Carbon or CD-7L logging Dashes). The 22-Channel CAN Sensor Module is compatible with the CD Dashes only; it will run in parallel with 3rd party CAN devices on the CD dashes but it is currently not compatible with AEM's AQ-1 Data Logger, Series 2 or Infinity ECUs, or 3rd party ECUs or loggers.
- Convert analog, digital and frequency-based inputs to AEMnet CAN bus for display on CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Dashes!
- Perfect for users with carbureted vehicles who want to add a CD Dash display
- Ideal for EFI users who want to add more channels to a CD Dash without purchasing multiple CAN-based devices
- Daisy chain two Modules together for additional channels
- IP65-rated enclosure is 'dust tight' and water resistant
- Wiring harness included with 36-inch flying leads and pre-wired CAN cable
- Four Dedicated 0-5V analog inputs
- Four Temperature (thermistor) inputs
- Four User configurable analog inputs, (jumper selectable; 0-5v, thermistor, or RTD)
- One dedicated fuel level input (0 to 250 ohm range)
- Six Digital Inputs, active low, protected to ~18v, frequency, duty cycle or simple switch
- One Tach Input
- Two VR pair frequency inputs (crank, wheel or drive shaft speeds)
- Jumper selectable CAN bus speeds, 250k,500k,1M
- Jumper selectable terminating resistor
- Jumper selectable header length, 11bit or 29 bit
Emissions code 5. This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.
AEM Performance Electronics makes advanced technologies accessible to the racing masses.
We ship to the United States and Canada. Worldwide shipping and hazardous materials such as lithium batteries may require a separate estimate.
For any of the products bought online, buyers will request a refund of their order from their account: My Account / My Orders.
Vendors may promptly route any payments to customers in connection with the transactions through the Fuel2Electric website or otherwise if all parties agree.
Fuel2Electric’s fees are not refundable, not cancelable.
Fuel2Electric’s “My EV conversion” is not refundable.