AEM CD-5FL CARBON LOGGING FLAT PANEL DIGITAL DASH DISPLAY
CD-5FL Carbon Logging Flat Panel Digital Dash Display logging, non-GPS racing dash, CAN input only, 5-inch diagonal screen, carbon fiber enclosure, wiring harness included.
AEM CD5 Carbon Flat Panel Digital Displays are perfect for flush mount installation or in-dash enclosures with tight tolerances. They include all of the robust features found in the original CD-5 Carbon car dashboard monitors, but do not have buttons or an LED shade hood built into the enclosure. AEM CD5 Carbon Flat Panel Digital Displays feature full-color, daylight readable screens surrounded by a slim, tough, lightweight flow-molded carbon fiber composite housing. Seven ultra-bright LEDs span the top of the display housings for RPM and shift light indication. Users can program them to ascend in specific increments based on RPM range and flash when it is time to shift. Brightness is user programmable on the fixed color LEDs. A remote button kit (PN 30-3610, sold separately) easily wires into the CD Carbon wiring harness and allows users to change pages and clear memory. Two additional programmable LEDs are included in the car dashboard monitor's enclosure and are fully programmable
- Full color 5" screen with 800x480 resolution
- Direct sunlight readable (1000cd/m2 brightness and anti-glare filter)
- Layout files interchangeable between all CD Carbon Dashes
- Wiring interface/harnesses are identical between all CD Carbon Dashes
- Rugged, lightweight flow-molded carbon fiber composite enclosure
- IP66 water resistance
- Accepts channels from AEMnet CAN-enabled devices and non-AEM CAN bus devices side by side
- Seven programmable pages including four Main pages, Alarm, On-Change and Start-up pages (requires Button Kit PN 30-3610)
- Dedicated Alarm page quickly identifies problems, programmable in almost any language! (user defined)
- Unique On-Change page can be used to identify map switching for boost, traction, lap times, etc.
- Use the included page layouts and input your channels and text, or create your own from scratch
- Free DashDesign Graphics Editor software
- Seven LED RPM/shift light indicators on top of the housing (programmable and dimmable)
- Two programmable LEDs
- Odometer function
- Over 200 supplied fully programmable SAE and custom warning icons, and you can add your own
- 'Headlight-in' connection dims the dash and LEDs during night operation
- Two extra switch inputs included for displaying user-triggered events (blinkers, high beams etc.)
- User supplied graphics can be changed based on channel values (up to the full screen size)
- Convert CAN bus channel values to user-defined text
- Plug & Play Adapter Cables available for Holley, Link, MSD Atomic and Vi-Pec ECUs
- Accepts channels from 2008-up factory ECUs using Plug & Play OBDII CAN Adapter Cable (PN 30-2217, sold separately)
- Install on carbureted and pre-2008 stock ECU-equipped vehicles using a 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module (PN 30-2212) or 6 Channel CAN Sensor Module (PN 30-2226)
- Install 8 additional temp inputs and send them to the CD Carbon Dash with our 8 Channel K-Type EGT CAN Module (PN 30-2224, sold separately)
- Available with or without 200Mb internal logging (up to 1,000Hz/channel)
- Available with or without onboard 20 Hz GPS receiver and antenna
- Add Vehicle Dynamics Module for GPS, 3-axis gyroscope and 3 axis accelerometer for G-loads, roll, pitch, yaw, track mapping and lap timing (PN 30-2206, sold separately)
Emissions code 5. This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.
AEM Performance Electronics makes advanced technologies accessible to the racing masses. Check out our innovative automotive aftermarket products today!
We ship to the United States and Canada. Worldwide shipping and hazardous materials such as lithium batteries may require a separate estimate.
For any of the products bought online, buyers will request a refund of their order from their account: My Account / My Orders.
Vendors may promptly route any payments to customers in connection with the transactions through the Fuel2Electric website or otherwise if all parties agree.
Fuel2Electric’s fees are not refundable, not cancelable.
Fuel2Electric’s “My EV conversion” is not refundable.