REAR LOW VOLTAGE VCU HARNESS
Low voltage harness assembly designed to be installed in the rear half of the electric vehicle.
This low voltage harness assembly was designed to be installed in the rear half of the electric vehicle. It was designed to be used with a mating front half assembly that is VCU hardware specific. The AEM part number for the mating front half harness is 30-8600.
- Connector interface features include:
- Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
- Combined Charging Unit (CCU)
- Isabellenhutte (IVTS) - current voltage shunt based measuring system
- Life Energy Motion (LEM) - current voltage DHAB s/124 Transducer Sensor
- Inverter CAN (INV CAN) - Inverter High-Voltage Interlock (HVIL)
- Inverter Power (INV PWR)
- J1772 Flying Leads
- Proximity Pilot (PROX) and Control Pilot (CP)
- Inline Signals - Inline CAN
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.
About AEM EV
The AEM EV mission is to make electronics products that simplify the EV conversion process. Our EV Vehicle Control Units and supporting electronics are intuitive and simple to use and provide powerful control for EV street-conversion vehicles and motorsports applications.
We ship to the United States and Canada. Worldwide shipping and hazardous materials such as lithium batteries may require a separate estimate.
For any of the products bought online, buyers will request a refund of their order from their account: My Account / My Orders.
Vendors may promptly route any payments to customers in connection with the transactions through the Fuel2Electric website or otherwise if all parties agree.
Fuel2Electric’s fees are not refundable, not cancelable.
Fuel2Electric’s “My EV conversion” is not refundable.