J1772 CHARGING INLET
J1772 Charge Port, 32A , compatible with the Level 1 and 2 charging station standard in the US and Canada. Self-opening cover.
J1772 Charge Port, 32A , compatible with the Level 1 and 2 charging station standard in the US and Canada. Self-opening cover. Pins included to make your own harness.
- Watertight, sealed mating hardware allows charging outside in any weather
- High voltage pins are isolated (touch safe) when not charging
- Charging handle deactivated when not charging (could be dropped into a puddle)
- Thus no electrical arcing when plugging in, dramatically prolonging hardware life
- Relay included can be used to disable the drive system while charging, thus preventing the possibility of pulling away from the charging station while still plugged in
The controller to activate the J1772 protocol can be found here, if needed.
We ship to the United States and Canada. Worldwide shipping and hazardous materials such as lithium batteries may require a separate estimate.
For any of the products bought online, buyers will request a refund of their order from their account: My Account / My Orders.
Vendors may promptly route any payments to customers in connection with the transactions through the Fuel2Electric website or otherwise if all parties agree.
Fuel2Electric’s fees are not refundable, not cancelable.
Fuel2Electric’s “My EV conversion” is not refundable.