NETGAIN HYPER DRIVE COMPACT DISPLAY
SMH Compact Display.
Get more insight into NetGain Motors' sweet new HyPer Drive motor systems with their SMH Compact Display. Note: this product is a companion to the HyPer Drive X1 and HyPer Drive X144 motor controllers.
• Display vehicle speed in MPH or KM/H. This is a calculated value determined by tire diameter and up to two gear ratios.
• Display active fault code of highest priority.
• Indicate main battery pack state of charge.
• Indicate de-rating due to Motor or Inverter over-temperature.
• Cycle between 3 operating profiles with push button (E/S/H) switch. Must be assigned in clone file.
• View parameter values and states in “Diagnostic Mode”. Pressing ENTER and DOWN keys together for 2 seconds will enter the display’s Diagnostic mode.
We ship to the United States and Canada. Worldwide shipping and hazardous materials such as lithium batteries may require a separate estimate.
For any of the products bought online, buyers will request a refund of their order from their account: My Account / My Orders.
Vendors may promptly route any payments to customers in connection with the transactions through the Fuel2Electric website or otherwise if all parties agree.
Fuel2Electric’s fees are not refundable, not cancelable.
Fuel2Electric’s “My EV conversion” is not refundable.